Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Website for Explicit Gaming

HomeExplicit GamingSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Night Time?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
McPoisoned

Rep : 0

Night Time? Empty
PostSubject: Night Time?   Night Time? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:22 am

So i dont know what you guys/rest of the community think about that but i love DayZ night time when being geard. And since this server has a lot of Loot(but not to much :3) i think id be nice to have night time. We could do like 1 wekk with night time to test it or something. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[xG]Tony
Admin

Rep : 3

Night Time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Time?   Night Time? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:13 am

I wouldnt be for doing a full night cycle because it decreases the amount of people on the server and in a pvp environment thats not good! I think what i would like to do is to do small night cycles that are admin controlled...issue with this is nvgs dont spawn on our server Sad soooo you would have to use other light sources
Back to top Go down
McPoisoned

Rep : 0

Night Time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Time?   Night Time? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 5:20 am

Yeah, maybe it's possible to do some kind of vote script that allows online players to vote about what time they want. I don't know if this is possible but if it is I'd be awesome
Back to top Go down
[xG]Shankeh

[xG]Shankeh

Rep : 5

Night Time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Time?   Night Time? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:02 am

We could just do the ol' say 1 or 2 in chat...
Back to top Go down
[xG]Tony
Admin

Rep : 3

Night Time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Time?   Night Time? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 11:25 am

Agreed^^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Night Time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Time?   Night Time? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night Time?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server Area :: Panthera Discussion-
Jump to: