Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Website for Explicit Gaming

HomeExplicit GamingSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[RESOLVED] Getting banned for shooting a heli with engine running.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Delloman

Rep : 0

[RESOLVED] Getting banned for shooting a heli with engine running. Empty
PostSubject: [RESOLVED] Getting banned for shooting a heli with engine running.   [RESOLVED] Getting banned for shooting a heli with engine running. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 2:30 am

a guy reported me for shooting a heli on the ground that had engine started but was unmanned how the fuck should i know? i know zombies were spawned in and the heli was running so i shot it and it exploded.

This is on the panthera server were missiles IS ALLOWED ON GROUND troops specific in the rules no such thing as not destroying unmanned vehicles

http://www.explicitgaminginc.com/t1-explicit-gaming-dayz-server-rules RULES FOUND HERE.
Back to top Go down
Delloman

PostSubject: Re: [RESOLVED] Getting banned for shooting a heli with engine running.   [RESOLVED] Getting banned for shooting a heli with engine running. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 2:32 am

Name: delloman
Unique ID(If Possible)
GUID(If Possible)
IP(If Possible)
Reason for ban: destroying a heli with engine running
Time Banned: NO IDEA
Admin who executed Ban: shanks
Location on Map(if possible)
Back to top Go down
[xG]Shankeh

[xG]Shankeh

Rep : 5

PostSubject: Re: [RESOLVED] Getting banned for shooting a heli with engine running.   [RESOLVED] Getting banned for shooting a heli with engine running. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 6:59 pm

You were unbanned, I don't understand why you made this.
Back to top Go down
[xG]Kiyot

[xG]Kiyot

PostSubject: Re: [RESOLVED] Getting banned for shooting a heli with engine running.   [RESOLVED] Getting banned for shooting a heli with engine running. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 7:57 am

I've seen it happen on a server I ran before. Even if you remove the ban there is kind of a ghost left on the banlist on the serverside. I used Battlewarden back then, I'd refresh the banlist and it would still be there. Usually took the 2nd time I did it though. His supposedly was set for a 24 hour ban so it should have expired by now.
Back to top Go down
[xG]Shankeh

[xG]Shankeh

Rep : 5

PostSubject: Re: [RESOLVED] Getting banned for shooting a heli with engine running.   [RESOLVED] Getting banned for shooting a heli with engine running. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 3:03 am

It was removed by Hannibal earlier than the expiration time. Resolved.
Back to top Go down
[xG]Tony
Admin

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: [RESOLVED] Getting banned for shooting a heli with engine running.   [RESOLVED] Getting banned for shooting a heli with engine running. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:35 pm

was this resolved ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RESOLVED] Getting banned for shooting a heli with engine running.   [RESOLVED] Getting banned for shooting a heli with engine running. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] Getting banned for shooting a heli with engine running.
Page 1 of 1