Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Website for Explicit Gaming

HomeExplicit GamingSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Check OPERATOR on Lingor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VP TCM

Rep : 0

Check OPERATOR on Lingor Empty
PostSubject: Check OPERATOR on Lingor   Check OPERATOR on Lingor I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:53 pm

Name:  OPERATOR

GUID:  Unknown

Server IP: Unknown

Time and Date:  11/2 @ 12:40pm PST

1) He sniped a lot of people in calamar, but perhaps he's just good.

2) Later on he took a few shots at "Hot" missing, then moved in for a closer shot eventually killing him.  I saw him and he had no smaw on his back.  A few minutes later he took a few shots at me from a hill, I hid behind a tree and spotted him on the hill briefly... no SMAW.  

He then fired 2 rockets at me which I survived, when asked about it he said his SMAW was in his backpack...

Not completely sure but suspicious play for sure...
Back to top Go down
[xG]Tony
Admin

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Check OPERATOR on Lingor   Check OPERATOR on Lingor I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 2:27 am

will look into it thank you for reporting!
Back to top Go down
[xG]Kiyot

[xG]Kiyot

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Check OPERATOR on Lingor   Check OPERATOR on Lingor I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 3:32 pm

FWIW I shot him up in his Hummer right before all this. I ended up bringing the stuff to him. I think some people misunderstood that he had his SMAW in his backpack, they did not think you could place it INSIDE the backpack. A little bit later I remember him getting irritated because he equipped the SMAW to shoot it at a couple guys and he couldn't get his backpack off the ground because it was bugged in some high grass. He went around for a while looking for a backpack because he kept bitching about not finding anything lol. Yesterday was the first time I had met him and he's only been on the server for 2 days from what he said. I didn't personally get the sense that he was hacking, if he was then I think a lot of stuff he was talking about wouldn't have been an issue. I just think he's a good sniper. Product was in the channel when he was on too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check OPERATOR on Lingor   Check OPERATOR on Lingor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check OPERATOR on Lingor
Page 1 of 1