Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Website for Explicit Gaming

HomeExplicit GamingSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please caution or ban this person.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PVT PARTS

Rep : 0

Please caution or ban this person. Empty
PostSubject: Please caution or ban this person.   Please caution or ban this person. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 6:50 am

This isn't a ban appeal but asking for a ban or at least a caution on this player. I couldn't find the page for bans.

I witnessed a person in a venom helicopter firing and killing another player called "Squishy" on the ground with the hydra rockets which in the rules says can be banned for. His name is "[+1 crew] stumpy". He killed this person on the explicit gaming lingor server 192.31.185.214:3289 on the 4/10/13 around 8.20pm GMT+10.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
[xG]Shankeh

[xG]Shankeh

Rep : 5

PostSubject: Re: Please caution or ban this person.   Please caution or ban this person. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 4:37 pm

Thanks. We'll look into it. And a ban request form would be ideal to set up so we'll work on that too.

Smile 
Back to top Go down
[xG]Kiyot

[xG]Kiyot

PostSubject: Re: Please caution or ban this person.   Please caution or ban this person. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 1:58 pm

FWIW, he did the same thing to me last week also. I was at the Tpt base. He claimed it was an "accident". I have fired them by accident before also, but it was because I had gotten out and then back into the Venom and forgot to switch manual fire back on. But this was after a couple flybys with him shooting the miniguns at me already, so he had to have switched off manual fire on purpose. I was getting back into my vehicle gear to get a SMAW and that's when he hit me with the rockets. The dick move was him saying that it was an accident and that he had left my stuff there making it sound like as a way to apologize that I could get back up there to get my stuff. So I was able to get in a plane and fly up there and before the server reset and before I could even get to my body he shot me up again. The 2nd death was my own fault thinking he was trying to be a decent player.
Back to top Go down
Alligatoah

PostSubject: FLORIAN   Please caution or ban this person. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:36 am

FLORIAN break the rules "no missles to the ground". He is killing players with a attackheli and destroy barracks.
Back to top Go down
[xG]Shankeh

[xG]Shankeh

Rep : 5

PostSubject: Re: Please caution or ban this person.   Please caution or ban this person. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 7:00 pm

Alligatoah wrote:
FLORIAN break the rules "no missles to the ground". He is killing players with a attackheli and destroy barracks.

Thanks for letting us know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please caution or ban this person.   Please caution or ban this person. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please caution or ban this person.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server Area :: Report a Rule Breaker or Contest a Ban-
Jump to: