Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Website for Explicit Gaming

HomeExplicit GamingSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guess who? :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[xG]Vulture
Admin

Rep : 2

Guess who? :D Empty
PostSubject: Guess who? :D   Guess who? :D I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 6:42 pm

Hey guys,
Just a quick update. I am officially a United States Sailor as of Friday (hoo-yah), I'm stuck here for another two weeks and than I will be in Florida. I miss you all. Shit here has been mad easy. I gained 22 fucking pounds (too much peanut butter), but in all seriousness it's not fat, I swear. I'm making pretty good money right now and earned college credits just for doing boot camp. The female recruits aren't anything to drool over, trust me, so the temptations aren't too bad. My RDCs (Recruit Division Commanders) are pretty hardcore but can be pretty fucking hysterical too. We're just chilling in Rookie Heaven until graduation so I have access to internet while I'm here, as well as a private movie theater, pool tables (hoo yah), subway, taco bell subway, and a pretty gnarly arcade. I'm so ready to get the fuck out of here though. My keystrokes are probably being monitored right now, but when I get to Florida, I swear to you- I. Am. Going. To. Stick. It. Everything. Anyways. Adios for now.
-Vulture
Back to top Go down
https://theexplicit.forumotion.com
[xG]Glow Worm

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Guess who? :D   Guess who? :D I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 10:34 pm

There's internet access there now? What the hell...
Back to top Go down
[xG]Shankeh

[xG]Shankeh

Rep : 5

PostSubject: Re: Guess who? :D   Guess who? :D I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 3:19 pm

*heavy breathing*
Back to top Go down
[xG]Vulture
Admin

Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Guess who? :D   Guess who? :D I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 6:47 pm

I don't know if I would technically call it "internet" because of how fucking slow it is but yeah, in the phone booths.
Back to top Go down
https://theexplicit.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess who? :D   Guess who? :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess who? :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: