Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Website for Explicit Gaming

HomeExplicit GamingSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thank-You Great Server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Mothership

Rep : 0

Thank-You Great Server Empty
PostSubject: Thank-You Great Server   Thank-You Great Server I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:56 pm

My friend and I, ( The Mothership & Wooooster ) discovered your lingor server this weekend. We played lingor a long time ago and really liked it but the servers went down. We were really excited to stumble across your server which had so many people on most of the time. We played all weekend on and off and had lots of fun. You guys have done a great job with the loot spawning in when it is supposed to. The zombies seem to have been scaled back as far as the aggro goes but balances nicely with the npc's scattered about. I also liked the sounds of the guns on the server i dont know if you guys added a special sound pack or not but they sound really good. You have a good selection of guns on there and look forward to seeing what new ones you add. It could have just been my luck but all weekend when i died i would spawn in the south on the map and never the north...? Anyway just wanted to stop by and say hello and tell you guys are doing a great job.

The Mothership
Back to top Go down
[xG]Tony
Admin

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Thank-You Great Server   Thank-You Great Server I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 5:38 am

Thanks! Appreciate the feedback! We hope that you guys continue to enjoy the server!
Back to top Go down
[xG]Vulture
Admin

Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Thank-You Great Server   Thank-You Great Server I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 5:51 am

Thanks man, I appreciate it a lot.
Back to top Go down
https://theexplicit.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank-You Great Server   Thank-You Great Server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank-You Great Server
Page 1 of 1