Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Website for Explicit Gaming

HomeExplicit GamingSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

J DADDY Combat logging

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Walshy690

Rep : 0

J DADDY Combat logging Empty
PostSubject: J DADDY Combat logging   J DADDY Combat logging I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 10:07 am

Putting this here on behalf of a few guys on the server.

J DADDY gave away his location after gloating about killing a guy over 55m away then when he was shot at he logged out. A fe minutes later he returned and killed by the same guy waiting for him to log in.

He admits to combat logging on side chat in this picture.

J DADDY Combat logging PMBVIqZ
Back to top Go down
[xG]Kiyot

[xG]Kiyot

PostSubject: Re: J DADDY Combat logging   J DADDY Combat logging I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 3:51 am

Heh, these guys are amazing. He has two other buddies whose names escape me right now but are always spouting off crap on side and just like to hear themselves talk. Looks like someone has already killed him as he only has him M9. But he can take a break from the server. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Walshy690

PostSubject: Re: J DADDY Combat logging   J DADDY Combat logging I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 5:41 am

Thanks for looking into this, the other guys names are Jack and Ben as well as I have schooled them a few times for trying to bully a guy on the server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: J DADDY Combat logging   J DADDY Combat logging I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

J DADDY Combat logging
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server Area :: Report a Rule Breaker or Contest a Ban-
Jump to: