Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Website for Explicit Gaming

HomeExplicit GamingSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possible hacker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lemmerli

Rep : 0

Possible hacker Empty
PostSubject: Possible hacker   Possible hacker I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:10 am

Hello
I was playing on the panthera server and my friend was killed by a guy named BigAndy in one shot from 900 m away and his blood was -191,000 after he died. I think he may have had some sort of damage pack or other hack. If an admin could look in to this I would appreciate it. It happened around 3am on 5/7/2014.
Back to top Go down
[xG]Kiyot

[xG]Kiyot

Possible hacker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible hacker   Possible hacker I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 1:27 pm

I'm not able to find you on Gametracker so not sure if you have spent much time on the server or not...which may explain it. Did the kill feed tell you what killed him? Was it <null>? If so then he was more than likely killed by a tank. The tanks have thermal and can easily kill out to 900 and would cause that blood loss. The kill feed also doesn't always register right and Andy may have first done damage to your buddy and then a tank finished him off and that really messes with distances. BigAndy has spent a bunch of time on the server and as such would have been spectated by myself and other admins as part of the regular admin process and think that this would have been caught. Please let me know the information I asked....I will make sure to keep an extra eye out also. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
lemmerli

Possible hacker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible hacker   Possible hacker I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 1:42 pm

Thanks for responding. The night when I was playing I changed my name a couple times to throw people off. I do that a lot which is probably why you can't find me. My names were Pabst, Formerly known as Pabst, and VOID last night. I've been playing on this server off and on for a while now and have been playing the dayz mod since it came out and have never seen someone lose that much blood from one shot to the leg. He definitely was not shot with a tank, however, because when I confronted him he said that he emptied a whole clip trying to kill him. Also in the kill message it did not say 'null'.
Back to top Go down
[xG]Kiyot

[xG]Kiyot

Possible hacker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible hacker   Possible hacker I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 3:45 am

I will make sure to keep an eye on him when I see him on server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Possible hacker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible hacker   Possible hacker I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible hacker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server Area :: Report a Rule Breaker or Contest a Ban-
Jump to: