Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Website for Explicit Gaming

HomeExplicit GamingSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Report Blackhawke

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
trav164

Rep : 0

Report Blackhawke Empty
PostSubject: Report Blackhawke   Report Blackhawke I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 6:28 pm

First off I would like to complain about an admin (Alex) who completely ignores my other reports that I've made on the server, I will use "Falconetti" as an example who had combat logged and Alex replied I will ban him when I next see him, basically meaning he wont ban him as I saw him on the server a day or two after. Pretty irresponsible if you ask me.

For this report I went onto the explicit teamspeak and poked Alex who completely ignored me 2 pokes and then disconnected from the teamspeak.

Report:

Name: BlackHawke

Kamikazed both mine and walshys building, then ejected while were knocked out, killed me while I was using morphine, then got my gear (AS50) then logged out straight away. I had friends in the same location ready to kill him and protect my gear but he had already logged out.

Pretty tired of all these combat loggers on the server who seem to get away with it every single time... I would like him to be permanently banned, if you feel its only a few days ban then I would like his gear to be cleared.
Back to top Go down
[xG]Kiyot

[xG]Kiyot

Report Blackhawke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Blackhawke   Report Blackhawke I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 12:43 am

I can't speak for Alex. But there have been times I've been on TS and actually been AFK and then just log out in a hurry and don't see any pokes or chat...or my most recent issue is my kiddo jumps on the computer and just closes everything. So you might cut him a little break there. He's also not a full admin, more of a moderator in case something is needed. He quit being an admin because he didn't have the time to devote to adminning like most would like to see such as yourself. I did see the chat where Falconetti was reported and Alex said he would take care of it. Be aware that our usual punishment is just a 24 hour temporary ban so it's very likely he could have been banned and his 24 hours was up. We can also strip their gear through TSW if the admin or mod has access to that.

First off, you need to understand that we try to be 100% sure we are banning or punishing the correct person. I've seen several times where someone was claiming to have had someone combat log on them with the red "Losing Connection" message and all only to be killed by the so called combat logger that was actually still there. And I also hate the bit that most combat loggers try to claim by saying they weren't in combat. Combat Logging to me is logging to avoid death, if you are in an active engagement then you're stuck. If you slip away to a place they can't find you then yer safe in my eyes.

The problem with reporting some things is it's not always clear who it was that did it. Combat logging is one that we have a few ways of checking. If I'm able to at the exact time it's reported the first thing I try to check is TSW if I have it up, and find the reporting person and see if I can see who is still in that area before TSW updates it's info, but usually can't do this unless I'm actively adminning and not playing at all. Next thing I do is check the log on Dart to see who last logged off when the combat logger was reported. Now if it has been like 5 minutes since someone logged off before the last person then it's pretty clear that last person was the offending party. I had one combat log on me before that when I checked this 3 people had logged off in the last 20 seconds and I couldn't tell 100% who it was so they got away with it. A lot of the time this is the issue, it's just too close to call. But I take note of the names in case they get called out on it at a later time.

Now with Blackhawke are you sure that's his name? Or is it Blackhawk without the "e"? Just making sure because there was an issue with one that went by that name the other day and I'll try to figure out what his problem is.
Back to top Go down
[xG]Kiyot

[xG]Kiyot

Report Blackhawke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Blackhawke   Report Blackhawke I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 12:53 am

I take that back, it was Blackwater that I had issues with the other day. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
trav164

Report Blackhawke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Blackhawke   Report Blackhawke I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 11:19 am

Yes his name was blackhawke, my friend has a screenshot of the kill message anyway so I can send that through later when he is online. My friends were at the armoury as I was killed so they were looking for him but then he went to lobby and 5-minutes later disconnected completely from the server. I won't be happy if he's running around with my gear after his 24 hour ban because next time I might do the same if there are no major repercussions.
Back to top Go down
[xG]Kiyot

[xG]Kiyot

Report Blackhawke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Blackhawke   Report Blackhawke I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:16 am

First I want to address your last statement, it is that kind of mentality irks me to no end. It's a childish way to deal with things. I do understand your frustration...and other than the last comment you have made a very good case for the wiping of his gear.

A lot of these issues come down to server rules and if you are part of the group that Walshy, BMG and Lewis are in then you know I have been trying to make sure the rules are put out there so that they can be enforced to a better resolution. Ramming, unmanned vehicle damage and the missiles on foot soldiers are specific rules to our server and before I couldn't very well ban someone for a day if they said they were sorry they didn't know. I did have one that said he knew it was against the rules and did it anyways so he caught a temp ban and it hasn't been an issue for him since. Combat logging is one that no one can try to say they didn't know. I have been slacking the last couple of days for keeping TSW up at home and will try to do better at that.

Now for the actual issue at hand on Blackhawk, I did find him in the database. He was logged out where you said he would be with the items you said. Since it's already been a couple days and a ban would have already run out I'm not going to issue that, as his gameplay according to Gametracker seems sporadic anyways. As I said before you made a good case and since he combat logged he will not be coming back in with an AS50.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Report Blackhawke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Blackhawke   Report Blackhawke I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report Blackhawke
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server Area :: Report a Rule Breaker or Contest a Ban-
Jump to: