Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Website for Explicit Gaming

HomeExplicit GamingSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trading posts? ;p

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Namo

Rep : 0

Trading posts? ;p Empty
PostSubject: Trading posts? ;p   Trading posts? ;p I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 2:40 pm

Hmm, i'm not sure but maybe this could work xD Just a place where players can go to obtain weapons they want by exchanging with others ;p I have a few things that i don't really want to drop and a few things in mind that i need ;p Although i can understand how this could incite people to camp outside of these trading zones x.x
Back to top Go down
[xG]Tony
Admin

Rep : 3

Trading posts? ;p Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading posts? ;p   Trading posts? ;p I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 9:34 pm

trading zones is something Vulture and I discussed for a while, its something I would love to implement however I clearly am Afraid of people camping outside...we can make it a no fire zone, but snipers outside can still shoot in or camp and wait for players to leave. so it is something will discuss further though. thanks for input
Back to top Go down
Prof_Doomington

Rep : 0

Trading posts? ;p Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading posts? ;p   Trading posts? ;p I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 1:57 am

What about the idea of the trading post changing location after said amount of time???? I have no idea whether its possible to do or not but just an idea as to avoid the camping douche-bags, other wise, locating them in areas that are secluded from sniper fire, ah maybe in a city like Maruko, deep in a forest? Maybe you could also set AI to hunt out people that are within certain distance of trading posts not moving?? once again, no idea if any of this possible but I really love Lingor and trading posts are awesome, especially when its not just guns but vehicles and camping/ base essentials, Hope you guys find a way to get this into your lingor server as it is one of the better Lingor servers out there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trading posts? ;p Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading posts? ;p   Trading posts? ;p I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trading posts? ;p
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server Area :: Lingor Discussion-
Jump to: