Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Website for Explicit Gaming

HomeExplicit GamingSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rather nice to look at xD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Namo

Rep : 0

Rather nice to look at xD Empty
PostSubject: Rather nice to look at xD   Rather nice to look at xD I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:16 pm

Rather nice to look at xD 2u7q737
So this guy was shooting a DMR from a castle near San Arluco and he managed to tag me with a shot but i rolled down a hill and patched myself up and ran a good 700m and managed to sneak up on the guy, i didn't actually get a picture of the dudes corpse because he had been there a while i just wanted his DMR then i got out of there xD
Rather nice to look at xD 2iqy1xg
Here is a picture of the DMR while i was searching some random ural i found ;p also the + on bandit i think, shame i didn't get a picture of his corpse ;p got some nice SD mags too!
Back to top Go down
[xG]Tony
Admin

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Rather nice to look at xD   Rather nice to look at xD I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 10:21 pm

love the pics! good quality too man!
Back to top Go down
Namo

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Rather nice to look at xD   Rather nice to look at xD I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 10:40 pm

thanks dude ;p i love the server, the only server i can get 20-70 frames! what is your secret! ;p
Back to top Go down
[xG]Tony
Admin

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Rather nice to look at xD   Rather nice to look at xD I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 2:44 am

hahaha glad you like it man...we are just active, always cleaning up vehicles and stuff...the server just runs smooth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rather nice to look at xD   Rather nice to look at xD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rather nice to look at xD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Media Room-
Jump to: