Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Website for Explicit Gaming

HomeExplicit GamingSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lingor Presidential Convoy #1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[xG]ESKImo

Rep : 0

Lingor Presidential Convoy #1 Empty
PostSubject: Lingor Presidential Convoy #1   Lingor Presidential Convoy #1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 4:55 pm

Back to top Go down
AirborneMP

AirborneMP

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Lingor Presidential Convoy #1   Lingor Presidential Convoy #1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:41 pm

I was in the balcony of the building on your left. figured you'd pass through there. Used my M203 (only had one round) to take out the vehicle at the intersection. I saw the other SUV leave, but had no idea why, so i guess it was luck. Anyway, once the SUV was blown, I ran down street side (and apparently JUST out of view of the recorder) and shot the dude in the red berret. I didn't know anyone was trying to bandage him. good thing I didn't get cocky and whip out the hatchet, lol. Anyway, that was freakin awesome and was as much fun to watch as it was to play. thanks again XG!
Back to top Go down
[xG]Tony
Admin

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Lingor Presidential Convoy #1   Lingor Presidential Convoy #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 4:31 am

Glad you enjoyed it man! yes our second suv had to go back to pick someone up and the 203 knocked all my secret service out lol...good job though man!! Glad you had fun and thanks for choosing out server and community!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lingor Presidential Convoy #1   Lingor Presidential Convoy #1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lingor Presidential Convoy #1
Page 1 of 1