HomeExplicit GamingCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The current AI Setup

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slaine_CA

Rep : 0

PostSubject: The current AI Setup   Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:45 pm

Hey all, It's my suggestion that the amount of random AI bots spawning be reduced.

I do like the fact they are there, but I often see more AI than players, which is strange.

Another suggestion, and im sure it will be very unpopular, is a server database wipe, making everyone start again. The same players seem to get the best gear from an endless supply, being either from custom load-outs or a VERY packed tent town. Lets all remind ourselves why Lingor is so great, clean house and let us re-spawn fresh!

Slaine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[xG]Tony
Admin

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: The current AI Setup   Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:12 pm

1. the AI have been reduced multiple times, they tend to hang out on the outskirts of map, if you head inland you wont encounter many, truth is i have encounter 8 in last week they were all within 20 minutes of being on explicit island

2. yea dont know how popular server wipe would be. the amount of gear has nothing to do with donator starting loadouts etc. the donators dont start with any strong primary weapons that are in abundance on the server. military loot is just very common because we are a PvP server! I wouldnt care if we did a server wipe, but it wont take long for gear economy to get where it is now! no weapons are OP, ghillies are OP but they are rare and seem to have a good economy!

i do appreciate feedback and wouldnt mind your second suggestion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaine_CA

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: The current AI Setup   Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:04 pm

Thanks for the reply.

I have noticed they tend to hang around near the shorelines a fair bit, and certainly around Explicit! Makes it hard for a sneaky bugger like myself at times Wink

I'm sure a wipe would be very unpopular indeed, knowing that the custom load-outs are not overly advantageous is good though.

Slaine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The current AI Setup   

Back to top Go down

The current AI Setup
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server Area :: Lingor Discussion-
Jump to: