Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Website for Explicit Gaming

HomeExplicit GamingSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Explicit Gaming update

Go down 
+2
Dudemeister
[xG]Shankeh
6 posters
AuthorMessage
[xG]Shankeh

[xG]Shankeh

Rep : 5

Explicit Gaming update Empty
PostSubject: Explicit Gaming update   Explicit Gaming update I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 10:05 pm

Hello ladies and gentlemen, thank you for staying with us during our rather long downtime as far as it goes with the servers.

We have made some progress, the server is still being discussed but we are trying to start from scratch. Now when I say that, I mean taking care of minor things in the clan, Teamspeak, Steam group, forums, etc. Here is what we have completed and what we would like to work on in hopefully the near future.

Completed -  cheers

* Roster updated, removed most clan members.
* Teamspeak back up, Teamspeak should be up within the next couple of days.

In Progress -  scratch

* Recruiting for staff and members.
* Finding coders for the server.
* Getting the server back up.
* Updating Steam Page - http://steamcommunity.com/groups/xGDayZ

With that, we also would like to announce that Explicit Gaming is recruiting for members/staff. We want to build a friendly but competitive group that will be active on our server once we get things rollin' again.

If you are an old member, talk to Tony or I on Teamspeak. I will update this as things get going, once again, thanks for sticking with us.

Before we can get the server out, we are looking for people to code the server since our old coder is too busy to help.. I guess.

Anyways, see you guys soon.

- Explicit Gaming Staff
Back to top Go down
[xG]Shankeh

[xG]Shankeh

PostSubject: Re: Explicit Gaming update   Explicit Gaming update I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm

Will be updated again soon, been really busy guys.
Back to top Go down
Dudemeister

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Explicit Gaming update   Explicit Gaming update I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 7:05 am

Hey Guys, we are 5 players from germany and nearly spend every weekend on your Panthera and Lingor servers. i just wanna know if theres a chance to bring them back ? Youre servers were the best we played on ! Greetings from germany rabbit
Back to top Go down
[xG]Shankeh

[xG]Shankeh

PostSubject: Re: Explicit Gaming update   Explicit Gaming update I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 4:53 pm

Guys I want to bring a server back but I cannot do it without help. Our coder disappeared on us the night we planned to get things together and nobody else seems to give a damn. So I will get back to you but I have not heard anything from any of the head administrators. Thanks for staying with us, but i'm not sure if we'll see a return soon.
Back to top Go down
OminousGrace

PostSubject: Re: Explicit Gaming update   Explicit Gaming update I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 5:23 pm

Hi, let's kick things off with an introduction shall we?

I'm 17

I'm an old recruit from the Explicit Gaming clan.

I used to play alot on the good ol' Lingor server and a little bit on the test-Namalsk server.

But i got bored of dayZ in general for a year.

Now i'm back and kickin' ready to mess around with some people.

But now that i found you guys again i'm kind of sad, you guys seem to have fallen on hard times :c

Is there a future for the xG clan?
If so; i'll help you in any way i physically (and mentally) can.

Sincerely (my old name was Halakai) OminousGrace

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Di3sal

PostSubject: Re: Explicit Gaming update   Explicit Gaming update I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 10:18 pm

Hello Everyone,
My name is Di3sal. I used to be known as Bruckster. I have been playing with explicit since before jake went to bootcamp and we had 1 vanilla lingor server and a ts. I loved playing with the community. I am trying as well to bring this empire back to life. I have a ts set up already set up and im currently working on a lingor server. TS ip-192.99.153.226:9000. Hope to see some of the old admins and old owners join and we can share ideas on how to reunite this empire
Back to top Go down
OminousGrace

PostSubject: Re: Explicit Gaming update   Explicit Gaming update I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 5:30 am

What version of Lingor is it?
Back to top Go down
Di3sal

PostSubject: Re: Explicit Gaming update   Explicit Gaming update I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 3:48 pm

im think either A. Vanilla, B. Epoch, C. Overpoch, but really its up to you guys
Back to top Go down
TheHuggableSkunk
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Explicit Gaming update   Explicit Gaming update I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 11:26 pm

Hello! I Am I Need Of All Staff That I can Get At The New Teamspeak. I Need Admins For The New Server. If you guys want i can setup Regular Lingor. Or I can Leave It At What Its Already Set At Which Is Epoch Lingor. I can Put Up Any Server You Guys Need. We Have A Dedicated Box

P.S I Am With Di3sal

New Teamspeak: 192.99.153.226:9000
Back to top Go down
TheHuggableSkunk
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Explicit Gaming update   Explicit Gaming update I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 4:02 am

Epoch Lingor Server IP: 94.23.249.117:2325
Back to top Go down
[xG]Shankeh

[xG]Shankeh

PostSubject: Re: Explicit Gaming update   Explicit Gaming update I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 3:41 pm

Di3sal wrote:
Hello Everyone,
My name is Di3sal. I used to be known as Bruckster. I have been playing with explicit since before jake went to bootcamp and we had 1 vanilla lingor server and a ts. I loved playing with the community. I am trying as well to bring this empire back to life. I have a ts set up already set up and im currently working on a lingor server. TS ip-192.99.153.226:9000. Hope to see some of the old admins and old owners join and we can share ideas on how to reunite this empire

Does Tony know you are advertising on our forums?
Back to top Go down
TheHuggableSkunk
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Explicit Gaming update   Explicit Gaming update I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 3:48 pm

Di3sal wrote:
Hello Everyone,

Does Tony know you are advertising on our forums?[/quote]

Bruckster/Di3sal Says He Knows The Owners. I am Just Providing The Dedicated Box And Services For Explicit Gaming. Like He Says He Wants To see The Empire Reunite. I am The Owner From An Old Age/ Community Called AirStalker And Agreed to try and Bring This Community Explicit Gaming Back. All Administrators Will Be Put Back. I Have All the Funds I need. Servers. And Teamspeak All Running. If you would wish to talk to me Connect to The Teamspeak. With All Due Respect. My Home Is your Home

Explicit Gaming update 1211
Back to top Go down
[xG]Tony
Admin

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Explicit Gaming update   Explicit Gaming update I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 3:57 pm

TheHuggableSkunk wrote:
[xG]Shankeh wrote:

Di3sal wrote:
Hello Everyone,

Does Tony know you are advertising on our forums?

Bruckster/Di3sal Says He Knows The Owners. I am Just Providing The Dedicated Box And Services For Explicit Gaming. Like He Says He Wants To see The Empire Reunite. I am The Owner From An Old Age/ Community Called AirStalker And Agreed to try and Bring This Community Explicit Gaming Back. All Administrators Will Be Put Back. I Have All the Funds I need. Servers. And Teamspeak All Running. If you would wish to talk to me Connect to The Teamspeak. With All Due Respect. My Home Is your Home  

I would love nothing more then to have the Explicit Gaming community come back to life! However it won't happen without me being the sole leader. I greatly appreciate you trying yo help and we use your dedicated server box. I am okay with you being an admin as long as I oversee and make sure things are being run correctly while the Explicit Gaming name is attached to it. If you're okay with me being in charge I am goof with it. You clearly will be admin and do the leg work. At the end of the day I am Explicit Gaming and with that name attached to anything I want to know the entire operation. Not power hungry but I put in a lot of work to make this Clan spread across console and PC. I have been Explicit Gaming since I started gaming! Its mine and I own that shit hahaha I look forward to your response. Again all I ask is full power on server and TS. You guys can admin no problem but I want last word to be mine on all HUGE decisions etc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explicit Gaming update   Explicit Gaming update I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Explicit Gaming update
Page 1 of 1