Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Website for Explicit Gaming

HomeExplicit GamingSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Giveaway Rules, Information and Questions. (Read First)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[xG]Kiyot

[xG]Kiyot

Rep : 0

Giveaway Rules, Information and Questions.  (Read First) Empty
PostSubject: Giveaway Rules, Information and Questions. (Read First)   Giveaway Rules, Information and Questions.  (Read First) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:18 am

First off this thread is for rules and any questions ONLY!!  

Winner will get DayZ Standalone!

Do not enter by posting in this thread!  You actually enter the giveaway here! http://www.explicitgaminginc.com/t107-giveway-entry-thread-read-rules-first  Make sure to use the correct format as explained in the first post there. 

Any entries posted on this thread will be laughed at and ridiculed!

This will be a giveaway for both xG members and public players also.  To make it fair and transparent I will be using www.randompicker.com.  This will allow you to see all the entrants and will also randomly pick a person and display it for all to verify.  We will be giving away a DayZ Standalone game on Steam so you will need to obviously have a Steam account.  If you already have the game then you will be allowed to pick another game up to the same price.  

Link to our Randompicker giveaway:    http://www.randompicker.com/protocol/92802x76672

To Enter:

You will need to have a unique name that you play with on our server.  Names like Sam or Connor will not work because of the tracking method we will use.  The uniqueness of your name will be at my discretion.

To have a valid first entry you will need to have at least 1 hour of gameplay on our server.  We will use www.gametracker.com, you will need to look up your name on the list of names for our Lingor and/or Panthera Server.  This process to find your server game time will be explained in the 2nd post below.

For every 5 hours you spend on the Panthera server you will be given another entry into the giveaway.  Every 3 hours on Lingor you will be given another entry.  The times will be used from Gametracker data by subtracting the time on server on the day you enter from the time you have on server at the end of the giveaway.

The end date will be May 20th.  I should ideally be able to post the list of entrants and their number of extra entries on the 21st.  The drawing will be on the 23rd actual time TBD.  This list will be on a new thread and you will have atleast 24 hours to get on and verify your information and to notify me of any changes before the actual drawing.  It is your responsibility to verify this information during this time as I'm the only one handling this and a mistake is bound to happen and this gives me time to change it before its too late.  

Enter HERE, make sure to use the correct format or it will be deleted.

You will be disqualified from winning if you do any of the following and a new winner will be chosen:

If you enter under more than one name but use the same GUID.  You are more than welcome to play under other names but since Gametracker tracks by name any other name that you play under will not count toward extra entries.

If you have entered and are loitering excessively in the lobby to get more server time then you will be initially warned of this and then disqualified.   This includes sitting at the "You are dead" screen.

If you have been found to be hacking, used a GUID in the past that has been banned, or otherwise been banned from the server for any reason.

These rules are subject to change, and there is a limit on Randompicker.org of 1000 entries.  Extra entries will be listed as "weights" on Randompicker so we should be able to get 1000 different people in, not just 1000 entries.  There is a very slim chance that it would make it to the max allowed entries though.

Otherwise please go to this thread and check the format and enter.  Good luck!

Last edited by [xG]Kiyot on Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:46 am; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down
[xG]Kiyot

[xG]Kiyot

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway Rules, Information and Questions. (Read First)   Giveaway Rules, Information and Questions.  (Read First) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:29 am

Go to www.gametracker.com and click on the server tab.

Giveaway Rules, Information and Questions.  (Read First) Quz4hz7

Search Explicit, you don't need to further define the search because the results are short enough as is.

Giveaway Rules, Information and Questions.  (Read First) 7L2JjVR

It should list the Panthera and Lingor servers at the top of the list you will need to click on one or both of these to get to the information that we will use. For our example we will be going into Panthera.

Giveaway Rules, Information and Questions.  (Read First) PHo3og4

Further down the page you will see the list of current online players and the Top 10 Players, you want to click on "View All Players & Stats.

Giveaway Rules, Information and Questions.  (Read First) JJ4WSoU

You will search for your name here. As you can see if you change your name just a little bit it shows the different ways you used it, or the different clan tags you may have used or not used. Make sure to click on the name that you will be using as any other name will not be tracked and you will not get credit for additional entries.

Giveaway Rules, Information and Questions.  (Read First) IFrGe8A

Here is the information that you need to post in the format listed in the first thread here. The number is "Minutes Played" Mine for this example would be 8632.

Giveaway Rules, Information and Questions.  (Read First) MEZaqs2
Back to top Go down
[xG]Kiyot

[xG]Kiyot

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway Rules, Information and Questions. (Read First)   Giveaway Rules, Information and Questions.  (Read First) I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 11:26 pm

Not surprising with a ton of server time Walshy wins. I did have to enter Walshy twice because the website only allows to add a weight of 1000, so I put another name for him in with the remaining. I will post the link at the bottom of this post and you can also click on the link on the first post here to confirm it's the same drawing. Thanks for you that entered I appreciate it.

https://www.randompicker.com/protocol/92802x76672
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway Rules, Information and Questions. (Read First)   Giveaway Rules, Information and Questions.  (Read First) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Giveaway Rules, Information and Questions. (Read First)
Page 1 of 1