Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Website for Explicit Gaming

HomeExplicit GamingSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ping problem and stolen from

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord_Sauronius

Rep : 0

Ping problem and stolen from Empty
PostSubject: Ping problem and stolen from   Ping problem and stolen from I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 9:35 am

Hi everyone.

Today I was playing on Lingor and finally completed my humvee and was gearing up. I found a Rocket launcher, a few guns and stuff.
When I was going to Echo, I got kicked because of ping too high. So I relogged but found out that someone stole my Humvee. What now? It took me days to collect all gear.
Back to top Go down
[xG]Kiyot

[xG]Kiyot

PostSubject: Re: Ping problem and stolen from   Ping problem and stolen from I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 7:52 am

Unfortunately that's the way the game goes.  You lose stuff, you find stuff and the game glitches and screws you royally.  If you timed out for just a minute or two and came back to a missing vehicle then in all likelihood you were about to have an encounter where you stood a chance to lose it all plus your life.  If you decided to take a break and come back later it sucks but you left a vehicle out in the open.  There is no guarantee whenever you hid your Humvee when you logged off that you would log in and it still be there.  Lingor can pick up especially on the weekends and the chances of you hiding a vehicle where no one finds it when there are 30+ people on is nil.  A vehicle in general is a bad thing to store stuff in except for the time you are actually with it and even then you run into ambushes or unfriendlies for this exact reason it's a rolling tent and easy to take from you.  You in the woods and place some tents.  But at the same time there are people who actively search for these tents and go and loot what they want out of them.  What time do you normally play and do you use this name or another?  As a friendly gesture and if my tents are actually still live on the server as I haven't played on it in a while I will get with you and let you know what I have and will bring one to you.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Sauronius

PostSubject: Re: Ping problem and stolen from   Ping problem and stolen from I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 1:45 pm

That's nice but I didn't take a break. I relogged in 2 minutes and it was gone. None of this was my fault. But I have other games to play so I can come back later with a friend of mine
Back to top Go down
[xG]Kiyot

[xG]Kiyot

PostSubject: Re: Ping problem and stolen from   Ping problem and stolen from I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 11:00 am

I'm sorry that it happened. We've all had those kind of things happen. With DayZ that's the way it goes sometimes. I just figure everything I find will be lost in the next couple of minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ping problem and stolen from   Ping problem and stolen from I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ping problem and stolen from
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server Area :: Lingor Discussion-
Jump to: